Monday, December 12, 2005

Seattle


Seattle.

I don't often seek to fall into the cliches of my travel destinations and even go to lengths to avoid them. However, I find myself, today, smack dab in the middle of one. And it's not so bad!

I sit here in the cold northwest. The origin of rain and coffee, as I am led to believe. On this winter afternoon, the sun tires of the cold and, itself, leaves to beat the rush hour traffic. It is shortly after 5pm and the sun is already home.

I avoid all that I should be doing and sit here in a coffee cafe. With wifi linked computer. My cell phone. A pastry. My mocha coffee. All by myself with all these people around.

Seattle.

1 Comments:

At 12 December, 2005 18:13, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See... you could have been down here in nice and sunny socal riding dirtbikes out in the desert, but instead you sit all by lonesome yourself surround by stangers as you type away on a laptop relying on a cup of joe, your cellular device, and a wifi connection to keep you occupied.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home